Feb. 7, 2023
Full Paper Submission
Feb. 21, 2023
May 1, 2023
Full Paper Submission
May 14, 2023
June 24-26, 2023
1. The manuscript should be written in English including tables, figures, equations, and algorithms.
2. Only original papers will be considered, the manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere. must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
3. The research topic of the manuscript should fall into the conference scopes( refer to the CFP), and it is presented with logic and complete structure, relevant information, significant results and etc.
4. The accepted paper is at least 5 pages including all figures, tables, references, and appendices.
1. The submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results, and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when reading in isolation from the paper.
2. If your full paper has been finished, you don't have to submit abstract, please submit your full paper directly.
A pre submission self-check is helpful to save time and efforts of authors and reviewers in review process, to some extent it will also help improve quality of submissions. We therefore suggest authors conduct careful self-check before submitting a paper to the conference.
Here are tips of self-check as below:
Please make sure that the paper is of interest to the conference.
Please check the spelling and formal style to avoid misspellings or syntactical errors.
Please make sure that English language of the paper should be of sufficient quality to be understood.
Please ensure that the layout conforms with the abstract / paper template of the conference.
Please make sure all individuals who have contribute substantially to the work have been listed as authors.
Please ensure the version of the manuscript to be submitted has been agreed by all authors.
Authors are suggested to conduct the plagiarism detection through iThenticate before submission. Please be noted that the crosscheck will run through all over the review and publication process. Once such unethical behavior was reported, the paper will be withdrawn, and no refund will be entertained.
Authors are invited to submit abstract/ full paper using the Online Submission System, please refer to the detailed guideline for online submission system.
Submissions should comprise:
1. Title Page: Title, Authors' information, Abstract, Keywords, Acknowledgements, Funding sources, Conflict of interest and Confidential information.
2. Manuscript Contents: Title, Introduction, Description, Methods, Tables and Figures, Conclusion, etc
3. Supplementary Material(Optional)
For detailed paper format information, please down here: Full Paper Template and Abstract Template.doc
*The authors' name, affiliation and other personal information need to be hidden in the main content during the submission stage.
*After submission, your mailbox will receive our confirmation letter within 3 working days, if no response due time, please check your spam folder or send us email to email@example.com
The full paper passed preliminary review and peer review, it will be accepted for oral or poster presentation and be published in digital conference proceeding which will send to be indexed by all major citation databases such as EI Compendex (Engineering Village), Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science), DOAJ, EBSCO (EBSCO Discovery Service), Google Scholar, Inspec, Polymer Library, Scopus, Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest), SciTech Premium Collection (ProQuest), Technology Collection (ProQuest), etc.
A selection of papers will be chosen to be published in journals.
The abstract passed review processes will be accepted to make oral or poster presentations, but it can not be published.
Notes: In the Acceptance letter, the committee will give a presentation type. The paper accepted as 'oral' presentation is also allowed to be changed into a Poster presentation instead, should they prefer it.
If you were still confused about the submission, please consult the conference secretary firstname.lastname@example.org.